Hong Kong, Hong KongFinance (Asia)
With a history dating back over 50 years, TAG Aviation are leaders in the business aviation industry. Operating from multiple centres in Europe and Asia, we have an unrivalled reputation for safety, reliability, and operational excellence and expertise.
Specialising in aircraft acquisitions, aircraft management, charter and FBO/handling services, our objective is to provide a tailored service to each client, meeting their unique requirements and setting the global standard in business aviation with a philosophy of excellence.
TAG SPIRIT - our Values mean a lot to us...
At TAG Aviation our Mission is to put the client at the heart of everything we do, by embracing Technique d’Avant Garde, to inspire service excellence in the air and on the ground.
Our Company Values allow us to achieve this Mission:
- Perform daily accounting tasks including AR, AP, fixed assets and inventory
- Manage monthly closing and prepare financial reports
- Prepare aircraft cost reports and analyses
- Assist in annual budgeting
- Other ad-hoc tasks
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Accounting with relevant experience
- Can work independently with minimum supervision
- Good command of English and proficient in MS Excel
- Candidates with less experience will be offered as Assistant Accountant