Hong Kong, Hong KongPeople & Administration (Asia)
With a history dating back over 50 years, TAG Aviation are leaders in the business aviation industry. Operating from multiple centres in Europe and Asia, we have an unrivalled reputation for safety, reliability, and operational excellence and expertise.
Specialising in aircraft acquisitions, aircraft management, charter and FBO/handling services, our objective is to provide a tailored service to each client, meeting their unique requirements and setting the global standard in business aviation with a philosophy of excellence.
TAG SPIRIT - our Values mean a lot to us...
At TAG Aviation our Mission is to put the client at the heart of everything we do, by embracing Technique d’Avant Garde, to inspire service excellence in the air and on the ground.
Our Company Values allow us to achieve this Mission:
- Provide general administrative support to P&A Department;
- Assist in Office facilities management;
- Liaise with Vendors/ suppliers regarding procurement and logistics;
- Maintain an organized and tidy office environment;
- Co-ordinate and organize meetings, meet and greet as required;
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls;
- Process and direct mail and incoming packages or deliveries;
- Manage meeting room bookings and make necessary arrangement for meetings;
- Maintain and order office supplies;
- Maintain up-to-date records and process payment invoices;
- Assist in the coordination of company events;
- Performing ad-hoc duties as required from time to time
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Tertiary graduates;
- 2 years of receptionist/administrative experience would be an advantage;
- Fresh graduate will also be considered;
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing;
- Posses a positive and customer oriented attitude;
- enjoy meeting people & willing to learn;
- Able to work under pressure and perform multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative and able to work independently;
- A good team player