Flight Attendant - G650- Singapore
Hong Kong, Central Singapore, SingaporeFlight Operations (Asia)
We are seeking a highly motivated and customer-focused individuals to support our team as a Flight Attendant at TAG Aviation. You will be responsible for ensuring the safety and comfort of our passengers during flights.
- Provide exceptional customer service to passengers
- Ensure the safety and security of passengers and crew
- Assist with pre-flight preparations and post-flight duties
- Manage in-flight service, including serving meals and beverages
- Respond to passenger requests and inquiries
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work well under pressure. A positive attitude and a passion for providing exceptional customer service are essential.
- A minimum of three (3) years of corporate Cabin Attendant experience
- A minimum of five years (5) experience on Gulfstream 650
- Polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Perform required work duties in an aircraft environment.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish work tasks.
- Actively seek to ensure the safety and comfort of customers.
- Provide exemplary customer service to satisfy and exceed customer expectations.
- Have exceptional planning and organizational skills.
- Previous experience as a Lead Flight Attendant
- Show discretion regarding confidential information.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese ; knowledge of Spanish or Portugese language.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team in the aviation industry, we encourage you to apply for this position.
TAG Aviation is committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to our success as a company. We strive to create a workplace that is welcoming and inclusive for all employees, where everyone feels valued and respected.