Guest Services Officer
Macau, Macao SAR, ChinaMacau FBO (Asia)
With a history dating back over 50 years, TAG Aviation are leaders in the business aviation industry. Operating from multiple centres in Europe and Asia, we have an unrivalled reputation for safety, reliability, and operational excellence and expertise.
Specialising in aircraft acquisitions, aircraft management, charter and FBO/handling services, our objective is to provide a tailored service to each client, meeting their unique requirements and setting the global standard in business aviation with a philosophy of excellence.
TAG SPIRIT - our Values mean a lot to us...
At TAG Aviation our Mission is to put the client at the heart of everything we do, by embracing Technique d’Avant Garde, to inspire service excellence in the air and on the ground.
Our Company Values allow us to achieve this Mission:
- Provide premier service to our private jet passengers and crews to ensure they receive the expected service quality for their departure and arrival flights
- Ensure a smooth and efficient operation on all duties, either in the facility or outside the apron
- Ensure effective cross-departmental communication in order to handle both Client and operational issues effectively and efficiently
- Follow through the regulation and company policy for the assigned aircraft arrival and departure and the duration of stay
- Ensure the smooth operations of lounge duties which plays a key role in the success of the movement of our guests around the FBO
- Be flexible at all times in order to cover the unexpected needs of the FBO
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Diploma Holder or above in Hospitality Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 years' working experience in any of these sectors: Executive/VIP support, Guest Relations, Lifestyle, Luxury Travel & Leisure
- Knowledge in aviation industry is highly preferred
- Excellent written & oral communication in Cantonese, Manderin and English is a MUST. Other Asian or foreign languages – Advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good team player, independent, and able to work under pressure
- Holder of Driving License
- Experienced in dealing with confidential information using discretion and sensitivity at all times